Sunday 18 March 2012

One Word: MICHAEL


Hey guys!
As I said last week, today I am going to talk about one of my favorite episodes of season 3..TAN TAN TAN TAN..
ONE WORD: MICHAEL.

Yes, I’m talking about Michael Jackson, and yes I am going to talk about this EPIC episode. And yes, I think is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L.



Ok, the episode begins with Blaine (the beginning is already great haha) singing “WANNA BE STARTIN’ SOMETHING”, the dance is also amazing on that song, and when they  go to the stage they are all dressed like Michael and this is so cool.


Of couse that Sebastian had to show up, and he wants to take Blaine away from Kurt more than never, so he invites the New Directions for some kind of fight with singing. He,Artie, Blaine, and Santana sing BAD. At the end of this song, Sebastian throws something on Kurt, but Blaine jump in his front and get hurt. The Warblers goes away.
Artie is super mad  about everything that is happening and he get up from his chair, and start to dance and sing with Mike (yeah, that’s right!) and the perform SCREAM , the best song of the episode in my opinion.














Meanwhile, Santana  goes to the Warblers school have a little talk with Sebastian, and he says that if they make a duet, he will make her cry, she just look at him, and they get alone in the room, that’s when SMOOTH CRIMINAL (the second best song of the episode begins).


Rachel, Kurt and Finn are going to visit Blaine, because his eye is hurt (he’s looking like Jack Sparrow SO TRUE) haha. And they start to sing BEN, to make Blaine feels better .Is such a beautiful song, make me cry.

Quinn is going to talk with Rachel about her marriage with Finn, and she says that Rachel has a lot to live before that happens. They talk about relationships and Quinn sings NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE (really beautiful too) to her ex-boyfriends.
Rachel and Finn do a duet too; they sing I JUST CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU, until I have to admit that is kind of cute.


 Sam wants to talk with Mercedes, say to her that he loves her, and want to be with her. When they are alone, he starts to sing HUMAN NATURE, and she starts to sing with him, at the end of the song they are getting closer, and finally...KISS. (Ownt, I love Samcedes).
 At the end of the episode, New Directions wants to show Sebastian the he doesn’t know Michael spirit, what is all about, so they sing BLACK AND WHITE, and what I loved about this part:

The episodes end like that! I hope you guys enjoy it this EPIC episode, now you can watch the performances again:



Thanks for visiting and ready my posts even and you get bored with them. haha.
So,just got two words: KEEP GLEEKING!

By : Brittany S. Pierce.
Source: Inside my head, when supposedly exist a brain haha kidding.
(Marcela).

No comments:

Post a Comment