Sunday 19 February 2012

The spanish teacher


Ok, I got two words : Ricky Martin.No, I did not type wrong!!And yes, he is on Glee.(Impressioning everyone with his dancing and singing) as the new spanish teacher David Martinez, that will bring a little bit of  the language and culture (that's called "duende" -> is an expression in the sense of find yourself")to McKinley High School.


I thought that the emotion..a mean, let's say "fun" that was missing in "Don't Wanna Lose You" performed by Mercedes (Amber Riley)(Amber is a amazing singer by the way,I was kind of OMG!I wish I could sing like that,even half of that, and I would be happy for the rest of my life) shows up in "Bamboleo - Hero", the first time that I heard I was like, that's so awesome!!This make me wanna dance too and I need to learn to sing this one!!Performed by Sam (Chord Overstreet) and the boys.

Ricky, or David, how you want, of course, sang too, he starts with "Sexy And I Know It", in my opinion, is not the best song ever, but had a great reaction of the public beacause watching them dancing is kind of cute I guess.. the dance, that is very important too, is PERFECT  in "La Isla Bonita".Originally by Madonna,here is the moment of Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera) and Ricky, show us a little duende haha.And I have to say that they really know how to move their feet in this one.I GOT IMPRESSED!!!

The dramatical part like: "Oh My God, everyone choose David as the best spanish teacher,how teacher William (Matthew Morrison) will live with that?"Will Sam and Mercedes finally get together?What about her boyfriend?Will Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel (Lea Michele) (Lea is so perfect in this episode, just saying) get married?Is Quinn (Dianna Agron) really leaving Glee Club forever?Will Sebastian (Grant AWESOME Gustin) (OMG!How I love Grant, oh right, I stopped now) be back to destroy Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) relationship?Will Santana (Naya  Rivera) - (I could spend all day talking about how I freaking love Naya, but you guys would get bored, and stop reading this, so it's not a good idea)  and Brittany (Heather Morris) kiss?Who Sugar (Vanessa Langies) is going to choose? Artie (Kevin McHale) or Rory (Damian McGinty)?When Joe (Samuel Larsen) will show up on Glee Club?
This episode leaves this and more questoins on the air, and the most important of them all: Will Ricky Martin be back on Glee again?

Just watching the next episodes to know..I won't lost a minute of it,what about you? 
Now, you problaby get bored with my post full of colors ( kind like the rainbow) haha.You can be happy again, watching the episode!!

The videos of the performances from Spanish Teacher : 













































































                                                                        (Marcela)

No comments:

Post a Comment