Sunday 26 February 2012

On My Way - Glee


Heey everyone! 
I’m back,(I know you all hate my posts and everything, please don’t cry) with some disturbing news, Glee is only back in April,10 now. Coincidentally on the day of my birthday, haha I think this a gift from God or something. Ok, we are where to talk about Glee, right?





Today, our subject is the episode “On My Way”, I got three words : WHAT WAS THAT? If you saw it, you know what I’m talking about. The songs were really good in my opinion, I heard Cough Syrup so many times, and so loud, that I feel sorry for my neighbor, really, but Darren Criss is so awesome, and everybody likes Darren, it’s impossible to not like Darren (TRUE).

The mixture of Fly and I Believe I Can Fly got so amazing; everything with Lea Michele and Naya Rivera singing is AMAZING! Especially if is with Darren and Kevin. One of my favorite Glee songs ever.





Stronger got so incredible with Naya, Amber and Heather singing, I really love Kelly Clarckson but Glee is the best. Lea tweet a little bit about it: 
" @MsAmberPRiley and @NayaRivera were so hot siging stronger" agree haha.











Now the Warblers part: Grant dancing kills everyone, the boy got talent, because of that  everybody is like, OMG this boy is perfection, and Glad You Came is so so so addicting I just can’t stop listen to it, that’s why I blame Grant. The same goes to the song Stand.


Lea should record a solo CD, really, she’s Barbra Streisand (maybe her daughter haha), younger of course, but she is. Is the same voice, I wonder how she can do that.If you put both singing together will be hard you say who is who.



Let’s go to the history part now, Sebastian is evil, everybody knows that, but there is something about him that doesn’t let me hate him, maybe is because I love Grant haha. And the worst part,no.. the second worst part in my opinion is the drama, the pain that David feels to get out of the closet, a mean, the boy tried to kill himself!!!I was like: OMG this is not happening, this is not happening, Oh wait: It is HAPPENING!I just got confuse about the part of Dave loves Kurt thing, a mean, come on, Ryan (when I say Ryan I’m talking to the creator of the show, weird, I know, but that’s me).This is so so…I even got a word for that.

Are you confused, scared and everything? I’m not on the worst part yet. If you don’t want to know the end of the episode I suggest you close this window right now. Don’t say I didn’t tell you…

I’m not a finchel shipper (don’t hate me for that) really, I’m not .I think they shouldn’t get married, at least, not yet, I don’t know if they are really going to, after what happened with the poor Quinn…

And one more thing: Quinn is a Cheerio again ,I’m happy for her, a mean, it’s what she always wanted and now she got the uniform, I would be glad if wasn’t for what I’m going to type right know…







Quinn got close to dead, she was coming to Finchel’s wedding (Argh, I think I’m going to throw up, kidding haha), then she was replying a message from Rachel, that was saying that she was late for the big celebration. Then a car got on her way and crashed into her car, and the scream gets dark


 








This is how the episode ends. SEVEN WEEKS, SEVEN WEEKS,I CAN’T WAIT A DAY AND RYAN MAKES ME WAIT SEVEN WEEKS.

But of course we got ways to know of the things, pictures is one of them…In this one Quinn is in a wheelchair with Artie and it’s not sure but we think that they will get together, what is so great for both of them, but her accident was unnecessary I guess..If someone got to die, I hope it is Finn haha kidding.


What are we supposed to do? The only one way to know is wait..wait.. Wait. And wait a little bit longer…

Fell free for check out the videos from the performances of On My Way 
 















By: Quinn Fabray haha
( Marcela )  

Source: My Mind haha


No comments:

Post a Comment